One Month Backpacking ¦ Southeast Asia
My trip next month will see my third return to Asia, second to Southeast Asia. Much of my clothing hasn’t changed much since the first time I went, although I have certainly lightened the load! I am hoping to be checking in a bag less than 10kgs!
- 4 singlets (good for layering)
- 3 Cotton T-shirts (baggy)
- 1 Black (vicose fabric) Shirt – can dress it up if needed
- 1 pair black leggings
- 2 pairs of running shorts (the ones with the undies inside. Perfect for super hot days although I can layer the leggings under when I’m anywhere conservative).
- 1 wrap-around sarong (for the temples)
- 1 Asian baggy-style pants
- 1 zip-up fleece (perfect to layer)
- Undies for a week
- Bathing Suit
- Rain Jacket (not expecting rain but never know in Asia!)
- 1 thin material Buff (great as a substitute headband when hiking but takes up less space!
- 1 Sleeping Bag Liner (mine isn’t silk, but still super light. More for the grungy beds!)
- Rayon Scarf (To cover the shoulders!)
- Quick Dry Towel
- Hiking Shoes
On the flight over, I will be wearing another Fleece, yoga pants, long sleeve shirt and another cotton tshirt. In my carry on I will take another scarf, extra socks and a headband.